//Little Bear
Welcome !

let me speak



Diary Stuff About Links
Assalamualaikum. Call me Hawa and follow my blog if you love it. Bla bla your words here


Followers !

they're VVIP

Place this with your followers widget! This is important for any bloggers to follow U easily. Learn at HERE!

Tagboard !

please be polite

Place your cbox codes

Twitter !

mention me

Your widget twitter or anything you want

Thank You !

I really aprreciate it





Aku Suka Dia


Seriusly , i like him very much . Aku tak sangka yg aku boleh suka kat dea 
Dulu , aku just nak berkawan je dgn dea , but now perasaan tu hadir tiba-2 . Aku tak berani cakap
kat dia " I LIKE U " . Yeahh , dea ada minta relay gan aku tapi aku tak berani 
mengatakan YA . Omg ! Aku keliru dan buntu .



Kalau kau tahu perasaan aku , mesti aku malu ! Capital F : I LOVE U